Friday 25 April 2008

locked up inside...

It is unthinkable to many that it is technically possible and feasible to love the life of a pseudo hermit crab. Thinking back, it was with unquestioning hate whenever those caged walls were looked upon; built by the people around me to keep me in line and in my place.

Nowadays, it is a little different. It is with unadulterated comfort and complete relief when looking upon four walls. The funniest thing about it all, is that it took painstaking effort and meticulous plans over fastidiously calculated years to break away from those prison walls that seemingly kept closing in on me, so much so there was a sore lack of breathing space; only for me to struggle scrupulously for the acquisition of another four walls to call my own. In a warped, twisted and ironic roundabout way, my haven away from it all.

It is here where it all happens. The four walls and more that help me keep it all in. An internal world so deep, so closed, so secluded, that am impossible to reach... locked up inside...

No comments: